Thursday, December 31, 2015

Year's End Thoughts

As I sit here reviewing this year, I'm thinking of all the things that happened which no one anticipated! For example, last year at this time would you have believed that Donald Trump would be the leading candidate of the Republican Party? Would you have believed that Iran would willingly hand over its enriched uranium stockpile to another country? Would you have believed that Bill Cosby would finally face criminal charges for all the times he's "allegedly" drugged and sexually assaulted 50+ women? Would you have believed that Bruce Jenner would become a woman? These are just a few of the many news items that none of us could have predicted!

This makes me wonder about 2016. What stories will we discussing this time next year? Do you have any predictions to make?

I, for one, don't want to know. I'm thankful I don't have a crystal ball. Let's just sit back and watch it all unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment