Saturday, March 28, 2015

Can You Fill In The Blanks?

My Congressional district is: ______________________________
My Representative's name:  _______________________________
My Senators are: ____________________ and __________________
My state legislative district is: ______________
My state representative is: _____________________________
My state senator is: _____________________________________

The three branches of our Federal government are:  ___________________________________________________________________

The Bill of Rights is: ____________________________________________________

There are this many senators at the Federal level: _______________________

The highest court in the land is: ______________________________

There are this many justices on that court: __________________________

The chief justice is named: ____________________________________________

My polling place is located at: _________________________________________

The next election that I can vote in is: _________________________________

These are the minimum things that I think a person needs to know to be a good citizen. What would you add to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment